After Albert Fouquet’s tragic death in a car accident, Philippe, Mr. Fouquet’s butler, carried on the exacting tradition to cater to the needs of famous statesmen and Hollywood stars. During World War II, Philippe shipped the bottles inside books he carefully die cut himself to avoid confiscation by the Nazis—a packaging tradition that remains alive to this day.
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody
- Scent Type: Citrus & Woods
- Key Notes: Pink Pepper, Lemon & Sandalwood
- 1.01 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
- Other size available: 100 ml
- This item is final sale